Pur One and Pur Tabs Bundle- Cleaner and Disinfect Tablets
Combine with Tab water, no PPE is needed for application or electrostatic spraying. A glove is recommended for dropping tablets into tap water.
Pur One and Pur Tabs are on every EPA kill claim list including having an EPA kill claim on biofilm. Pur One and Pur Tabs chemistry is based on NaDCC. NaDCC combined with water activates to form a molecule of HOCL which is what your body's own white blood cells use to kill pathogens, and chemicals have the same pH as your skin.
Pretty amazing that this can be put into a tablet form! A leftover molecule of chlorine is nothing more than what you would find in pool water, and kill claims continue for an additional 24 hours once applied to surfaces.
What does it smell like? If your staff is used to harsh chemicals, there's nothing not to love with Pur One and Pur Tabs that won't be welcomed. The natural chemistry and ease of use combined with a very light fresh laundry scent like fresh linen, or a very faint pool water scent is a welcome change for many.
The shelf life on tablets: 3 Years
Step 1: Pur One - Clean and Sanitize
Step 2: Pur Tabs - Disinfect with Electrostatic Sprayers
What comes with your Starter Kit:
- 4 Cases Pur One 100ct/Box Strip Pack 3.3G Tablets (for Wipes) 5 boxes/case MAKES 500 Gallons of Cleaner at 1076 Concentration: $1,164 ($2.33/gallon)
- 4 Cases Pur One 13.1G Tablets 100ct strip packed tablets 5 boxes/case (for Floors) ESPO13.1G Makes 500 Gallons of Cleaner at 1076 concentration $1920 ($3.85/Gallon)
- 4 Cases PurTabs 3.3G Tablets (for PX200ES Handheld Sprayer) 200ct tablets/tub 6 tubs/case. ESPT3.3G Makes 1200 Gallons of Disinfectant at 1076ppm concentration: $980 ($0.82/gallon)
- 4 Cases PurTabs 13.1G Tablets (for PX300ES Backpack Sprayer) 256ct tablets/tub - 2 tubs/case. ESPT13.1G MAKES 512 Gallons of Disinfectant at 1076ppm concentration: $1024 ($2/Gallon)
- 1 Case Bulk 13.1G Pur One (for Floors or 5-gallon buddy jugs) 256ct Tablets/ Tub with 2 tubs/case - ESPO13.1GLP MAKES 512 Gallons of Disinfectant at 1076ppm concentration: $341 ($0.67/Gallon!!!)