Mop holder used in combination with mops with strap tape system for floor wet mopping and disinfectionThe new "Lock System" joint allows to clean also walls and ceilings very easily.
Product suitable to be used with flat microfibers and wet mopping system based on pre-soaking or soaking "on demand" on the trolley
Product made of separable materials and, consequently, recyclable at the end of its life
Product sold in packaging compliant with Legislative Decree 116 of 03-09-2020 concerning the obligation of environmental labeling for correct disposal at the end of use. 99% of the cardboard packaging used by the company is made on average with 80% recycled paper
- Product made of high-quality, light, rust-proof material, resistant to frequent use
- The plastic components have been treated with zinc pyrithione to slow down the growth of bacteria
- Characterized by low friction, it ensures the utmost adherence to the floor
- The trapezoidal shape means they easily get into every corner and all those other hard-to-reach areas for a thorough clean
- Plastic corner bumpers protect walls and furniture
- Lock System allows to block the side moviments of the mop holder and it guarantees the maximum adherence to vertical surfaces for better cleaning results . This system can be switched on and off by simply pushing up or down its small lever (locking device) with one's foot, without the use of one's hands and without bending any more
- Universal screw that allows the use of any kind of handles with diameter from 20 to 24 mm
- Articulated joint for a 360° performance that allows you to easily clean hard-to-reach surfaces
- The 2,5 cm strap tapes guarantee a total adherence of the mop holder to the mop for better cleaning results. Easily replaceable.
Aluminium, polypropylene copolymer, polyamide, polyethylene, polycarbonate and ABS
Plastic components treated with zinc pyrithione