Ideal for the transport of cleaning equipment and products.
Product partially made of PSV certified plastic components - Plastic Second Life: the first Italian and European brand of environmental product certification that guarantees and makes it easier to identify goods obtained using recycled plastics
Filmop is certified according to the Carbon Footprint Systematic Approach, carried out in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 14067:2018 standard, which allows to quantify the environmental impact of the product expressed in CO2 emitted at each stage of the life cycle
Product made of separable materials and, consequently, recyclable at the end of its life
Product sold in packaging compliant with Legislative Decree 116 of 03-09-2020 concerning the obligation of environmental labeling for correct disposal at the end of use. 99% of the cardboard packaging used by the company is made on average with 80% recycled paper
- Made of high quality polypropylene copolymer: light, shock-proof, heavy duty and low-temperature resistant
- Strong, tough, ergonomic, modular, easy to assemble and clean
- Vertical frames with slots for side baskets
- Possibility to close the central part of the trolley with closing door
- The base can be equipped with an additional fifth wheel in the middle to be much stronger in case of a heavy loaded trolley
- Closing profile equipped with ergonomic grip to handle the trolley easier
- Several combinations of shelves and drawers are available: drawers 10 L, 22 L, 40 L, equipped with slide out limiter, with or without lock
- The trolley can be equipped with hooks, baskets with dividers, carry baskets, handle holders and many other accessories: we suggest you to check our technical catalogue in the "components and accessories" section of our Alpha line of trolleys in order to know the complete range of the available accessories.
- Latex-free product